Looking for a few people to test the Exposure Notifications API of @microg
- Update your microG to http://microg.org/dl/core-en.apk
- Install and set up your local gov corona tracing app https://www.xda-developers.com/google-apple-covid-19-contact-tracing-exposure-notifications-api-app-list-countries/
- Verify that microG settings has Exposure Notifications enabled and shows the app as using it
- When you are in public tomorrow, go to microG settings again and verify that "Collected IDs" shows a higher number
- Report back here with device name and android version+rom
@mase can you please show your microG self-check?
@mase no Signature spoofing no contact tracking. Try lineage.microg.org
@Kurt Lineage MicroG is not available for my device. I have to use an unoffocial build.
@mase Everything in Self-Check is ticked now?
@larma Everything, except the signature of phonesky.
@mase That one also needs to be fixed first. You probably need to manually enable signature spoofing permission (through system settings or adb) for the FakeStore app.
@larma That's it! Works now!
Mastodon Instanz rund um das #Saarland. Gemacht von Saarländern für Saarländer/innen.